- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126268] Peak Finding
- From: merit_2 <richardgreco at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 05:24:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I am wondering if there are any peak finding notebooks around or
examples. I have been interested in doing some peak finding/peak
detecting in Mathematica for a while, it has been challenging. My
specific area of application is x-ray detection.
Prev by Date:
How to see the source code of Wolfram Demonstrations when it isn't provided?
Next by Date:
Re: LinearModelFit doesn't work with constraints?
Previous by thread:
Re: How to see the source code of Wolfram Demonstrations when it isn't provided?
Next by thread:
Re: Peak Finding