Re: How to see the source code of Wolfram Demonstrations when it isn't provided?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126301] Re: How to see the source code of Wolfram Demonstrations when it isn't provided?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 02:12:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
On each Demonstration page there's a link "Download Source Code"! On 4/28/12 5:26 AM, luke wallace wrote: > I'm sometimes able to copy paste the demonstrations themselves and put > them in Mathematica, but how can I then make it show me the source > code? > -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305