Question about Integration and citation

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg126269] Question about Integration and citation
  • From: mehdimolu <mehdimortazawi at>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 05:24:47 -0400 (EDT)
I need to perform an integration as follows:

---> Integrate[Log(1+a x)*x^n*E^(-b x),{x,0,Infinity}]

The Mathematica installed on my mac performs the integration and outputs
some results but when I use wolframalpha,the answer is "No more results
available", even after pressing "Try again with more time" button.

the other question is that I need a citation when I use the mentioned
integration in a paper but I searched in several integration table books and website but could not find anything for
can any one, please, help me...
Sent from the MathGroup mailing list archive at