Re: How to see the source code of Wolfram Demonstrations when it isn't provided?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg126289] Re: How to see the source code of Wolfram Demonstrations when it isn't provided?
- From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
- Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 02:08:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
On each Demonstration page, here is a button to click to get the notebook, which has the source code. I think I remember seeing a similar button on recent CDFs, but if not, the webpage for the demonstration always has the button to get the code. geo3rge On Apr 28, 2012, at 5:26 AM, luke wallace wrote: > I'm sometimes able to copy paste the demonstrations themselves and put > them in Mathematica, but how can I then make it show me the source > code? >