Re: How to see the source code of Wolfram Demonstrations when it isn't provided?

On each Demonstration page, here is a button to click to get the notebook, which has the source code.

I think I remember seeing a similar button on recent CDFs, but if not, the webpage for the demonstration always has the button to get the code.

geo3rge