Re: How do I create a circular lamina?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127528] Re: How do I create a circular lamina?
  • From: Mark Green <drmoose94 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 04:58:11 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Thanks.  I was aware of Presentations but the problem is that I need to be able to make the file into a CDF that I can share with others taking classes.
  As I understand it, if I used Presentations I would be unable to do this because I would have to include Presentations in the CDF file which I cannot do because it is commercial software.

Mark