Using Workbench to debug Compile ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127539] Using Workbench to debug Compile ??
- From: Axel <axel.kowald at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 04:53:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I wrote a function that I would like to speed up using Compile.
I got compilation errors that I managed to solve. But when I now run the compiled function I also get runtime errors.
So is there a way to use Mathematica Workbench to debug functions that were compiled with the Compile command ??
Prev by Date:
Re: Evaluation of boolean functions in Mathematica 8
Next by Date:
Re: How do I create a circular lamina?
Previous by thread:
Re: Lining Up Checkboxes in Manipulate
Next by thread:
Re: Using Workbench to debug Compile ??