Re: Using Workbench to debug Compile ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127550] Re: Using Workbench to debug Compile ??
- From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 04:17:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On 02/08/2012 09:58, Axel wrote: > Hi everybody, > > I wrote a function that I would like to speed up using Compile. > I got compilation errors that I managed to solve. But when I now run the compiled function I also get runtime errors. > > So is there a way to use Mathematica Workbench to debug functions that were compiled with the Compile command ?? > > Many thanks, > Axel > I am not a great fan of Workbench, but I think the first step is to share your code with us. David Bailey http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk