Re: Using Workbench to debug Compile[] ??

No, this is just a general question.
I want to know if it is at all possible to debug a function that is returned by the Compile command with the Workbench. As I see it, this is NOT possible because I now have bytecode and not any more Mathematica source code.
I just would like to confirm this.

If you know any other way to debug compiled functions please let me know.

Thanx
  Axel