any news of new edition of The Mathematica GuideBooks?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127594] any news of new edition of The Mathematica GuideBooks?
- From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 15:00:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: nma at 12000.org
I was wondering if someone knows of any news about when, and
if there will be a new hardcopy version of the The Mathematica
I really like these books, but no news on the web site
http://www.mathematicaguidebooks.org/ on a possible new
edition. The last thing it said on this was:
"So, rather than having new versions in Summer 2008,
the expected date is sometime in 2009"
Just wanted to see if may be someone here knows something.
I am missing hardcopy version of one of these books, (the graphics
one) and wanted to buy it from Amazon, but thought may be a new
version will come out when version 9 of Mathematica comes out
which might be this year as well, so may be I can wait little
more. If not, I'll buy the first edition then.
Prev by Date:
Trying to quickly split lists at the point of maximum variance reduction
Next by Date:
Re: How to swap two elements of a list
Previous by thread:
Re: Trying to quickly split lists at the point of maximum variance reduction
Next by thread:
Re: any news of new edition of The Mathematica GuideBooks?