Re: Xcode and command line tools

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127628] Re: Xcode and command line tools
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 21:35:40 -0400 (EDT)

 I installed Xcode 4.4.1 today under OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) via the App Store updates.  As soon as I started the installed app it asked if I wanted to install the command-line tools, and I did that.

How can one tell the version of the command-line tools actually installed, though?

Murray Eisenberg                                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
University of Massachusetts                  413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street                      fax   413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305