Xcode and command line tools
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127624] Xcode and command line tools
- From: George Woodrow III <georgevw3 at mac.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 03:16:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
Just a note to anyone wanting to compile Mathematica code using XCode on Mac OS X:
An update to Xcode was made available this evening (7 August). After installing it, you need to (re)install the command line tools. The installer is not in the update, nor is it in the opening dialog to install components.
I would not be surprised if we had to go through the same procedure with every update to XCode.
Prev by Date:
Re: problem in solving inconsistent system of equations
Next by Date:
Re: Landau letter, Re: Mathematica as a New Approach...
Previous by thread:
Re: Message from running program
Next by thread:
Re: Xcode and command line tools