- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127677] Re: Simplify
- From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 04:24:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: nma at 12000.org
On 8/13/2012 2:20 AM, news wrote:
> Hi folks,
> but why instead it results:
> Simplify[(1 + Sin[x] - Cos[x]) / (1 + Sin[x] + Cox[x]) == Tan[x/2]]
> ((Cos[x] - Cox[x])*Tan[x/2]) / (1 + Cox[x] + Sin[x]) == 0
Cox[x] ? Maybe that should be Cos[x].
Prev by Date:
wolfram.com speaks spanish, hot to change it?
Next by Date:
Re: Series Simplification - how to truncate the result ?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: