wolfram.com speaks spanish, hot to change it?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127676] wolfram.com speaks spanish, hot to change it?
- From: "Dr. Wolfgang Hintze" <weh at snafu.de>
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 04:24:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
For some reason unknown to me the web site www.wolfram.com on my
Windows PC (Internet Explorer 9) speaks Spanish instead of English. I
can change the current language setting (in the bottom line of the
browser window) but on next call it's again Spanish.
Although I like that language, how can I change to English
Thanks in anvance for any hint.
Prev by Date:
How to draw several contours for one function, while only one contour
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: How to draw several contours for one function, while
Next by thread:
Kick idle users from my Mathematica Serber