wolfram.com speaks spanish, hot to change it?

For some reason unknown to me the web site www.wolfram.com on my
Windows PC (Internet Explorer 9) speaks Spanish instead of English. I
can change the current language setting (in the bottom line of the
browser window) but on next call it's again Spanish.

Although I like that language, how can I change to English
permanently?

Thanks in anvance for any hint.

Best regards,
Wolfgang