Clear Citation Style Cache?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127693] Clear Citation Style Cache?
- From: "M.G. Bartlett" <marshall.bartlett at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 03:35:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
In the Citation Management Tutorial (tutorial/CitationManagement), it is indicated that the frontend caches the citation styles available in Endnote when it is first run. Does anyone know how to clear this cache of citation style results? If one installs a new citation style in Endnote, it does not seem to be populated over to the Mathematica list of styles. Thanks in advance!