Clear Citation Style Cache?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127693] Clear Citation Style Cache?
- From: "M.G. Bartlett" <marshall.bartlett at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 03:35:06 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the Citation Management Tutorial (tutorial/CitationManagement), it is indicated that the frontend caches the citation styles available in Endnote when it is first run. Does anyone know how to clear this cache of citation style results? If one installs a new citation style in Endnote, it does not seem to be populated over to the Mathematica list of styles.
Thanks in advance!
Prev by Date:
Re: Drawing a Line From One Plot to Another
Next by Date:
Re: Find Position of many elements in a large list.
Previous by thread:
Re: working with nested lists
Next by thread:
How to make field lines in VectorPlot3D white