How to make field lines in VectorPlot3D white

I am making a VectorPlot3D with a Black Background.....I want to make the field lines White.....I've tried VectorColorFunction->White  but that doesn't work....
how do I do it?.......
Also.....it would be nice if you type in VectorColorFunction//Options if I got something besides {}.....it would be nice to find out I can use with that function...
thanks....jerry blimbaum