Re: Importing xlsx spreadsheet data into Mathematica,

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127728] Re: Importing xlsx spreadsheet data into Mathematica,
  • From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr357 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 03:44:04 -0400 (EDT)

Write a short macro in Excel to create a workbook with three sheets
(Sheet1 contains columns 1-250 of original workbook, Sheet2 contains
columns 251-500, Sheet3 contains columns 501-750) and have macro save
as an .xls workbook.  Then try

data = Join @@@ (Import["filePathName.xls",
     "Data"] // Transpose);

Bob Hanlon