Using a huge list of random numbers from random.org

I am doing some simulation which requires the use of random numbers.  I do not want to use pseudo-random numbers.  Instead I intend to download some of the binary files from random.org
http://www.random.org/files/
How do I use these digits within mathematica 8.0? (Subsidiary question:  How would one convert these binary digits into deimal fractions?)