Savitzkz Golay Smoothing in Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127844] Savitzkz Golay Smoothing in Mathematica
- From: honeybee <straube at imp.ac.at>
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 02:52:03 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I would like to perform a Savitzky Golay Smoothing in Mathematica. However, there does not seem to be a function for that.
Could someone please tell, what function can be used for that ?
Prev by Date:
A problem with Manipulate
Next by Date:
Re: How Expand?
Previous by thread:
Re: A problem with Manipulate
Next by thread:
Re: Savitzkz Golay Smoothing in Mathematica