Problems obtaining a free c compiler...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127856] Problems obtaining a free c compiler...
- From: Richard Palmer <rhpalmer at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 23:36:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
.. Microsoft visual studio no longer contains a c compiler -- only a compiler for c++. Is there a c compiler available that is free, works in W7, and is straigntforward to download? I am having problems downloading any of the other compilers referenced in the documentation (probably due to my ignorance regarding the downloading process). Alternately, can the visualstudio c++ compiler be set to handle c code appropriately for compiling in Mathematica to C. Thanks in advance for anyone knowing something. -- Richard Palmer Home 941 412 8828 Cell 508 982-7266