Re: Problems obtaining a free c compiler...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127863] Re: Problems obtaining a free c compiler...
- From: amzoti <amzoti at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 04:51:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sunday, August 26, 2012 8:36:27 PM UTC-7, Richard Palmer wrote: > .. Microsoft visual studio no longer contains a c compiler -- only a > > compiler for c++. Is there a c compiler available that is free, works in > > W7, and is straigntforward to download? I am having problems downloading > > any of the other compilers referenced in the documentation (probably due to > > my ignorance regarding the downloading process). Alternately, can the > > visualstudio c++ compiler be set to handle c code appropriately for > > compiling in Mathematica to C. > > > > Thanks in advance for anyone knowing something. > > > > -- > > Richard Palmer > > > > Home 941 412 8828 > > Cell 508 982-7266 Did you look at the list on here? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_compilers#C_compilers