- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg127867] Locator Bug
- From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 04:52:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a Manipulate with two locators for reshaping a contour plot. I want to give users the option of locking one of the locators by disabling it (Enabled->False) by using a check box. The problem is, setting the Enabled property of one locator to False also disables the other! Seems that one instance of this property applies to all locators within the Manipulate. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?
Prev by Date:
reduction/simplification of hypergeometric-function-related formula
Next by Date:
Re: Problems obtaining a free c compiler...
Previous by thread:
DSolve for a real function
Next by thread:
coloring individual hexagons in a grid...