Extracting Parameter Values from NonlinearModelFit

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127885] Extracting Parameter Values from NonlinearModelFit
  • From: colang <colangmp at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 04:07:26 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm modelling a series (>2000) of data points (5x2 lists) using NonlinearModelFit, and trying to extract the Fitted Parameter Values to separate lists using the following code:

model = a Exp[-k x];
i = 1;
For[i = 1, i <= Length[data],
  {nlm = NonlinearModelFit[data[[i]], {model, k<1}, {a, b}, x]["BestFitParameters"];
   aValues = Append[aValues, nlm[[1, 2]]];
   kValues = Append[kValues, nlm[[2, 2]]]},
  i++
  ];

I'm able to determine the Parameters via nlm, but can't extract the parameter values.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!