Re: Assumptions does not work in Eliminate?

?? $Assumptions

$Assumptions is the default setting for the Assumptions option used in
such functions as Simplify, Refine, and Integrate.  >>

$Assumptions=True

Options[Eliminate, Assumptions]

{}

Consequently,

$Assumptions = {b > 0};

Eliminate[{a/b == c, a == d}, a] // Simplify

b c == d

Bob Hanlon