Re: Problems obtaining a free c compiler...

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg127909] Re: Problems obtaining a free c compiler...
  • From: Richard Palmer <rhpalmer at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 03:59:45 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for the comments regarding the c-compiler.  I was looking for one so
I could use the mm8 compile feature using the c compiler.  I have
downloaded several, but have not been able to set the linkage up.  My
problem.

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 4:08 AM, christopher arthur <chris.arthur1 at gmail.com

--
Richard Palmer

Home                            941 412 8828
Cell                               508 982-7266