Q in mathematica ??
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg128980] Q in mathematica ??
- From: Q in mathematica <baha791 at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 05:01:33 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write Mathematica Blocks that can solve the problem.
Write a code that verifies Fermat' s Little Theorem which says that : If [Phi](n) is the Euler Phi of n, i.e. the number of positive integers less than or equal to n which are relatively prime to n, then a^[Phi](n)[Congruent]1mod n for all a relatively prime to n.
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 9: bug in merging cells
Next by Date:
Re: Pet peeve about version numbers of Mathematica
Previous by thread:
Phantom Error Messages in v9
Next by thread:
Re: Q in mathematica ??