Re: Mathematica is using on my Core i7 PC only on one CPU with 13
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129019] Re: Mathematica is using on my Core i7 PC only on one CPU with 13
- From: "Nasser M. Abbasi" <nma at 12000.org>
- Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 10:56:31 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: nma at 12000.org
On 12/8/2012 12:28 AM, Dr. Peter Klamser wrote:
> Mathematica is using on my Core i7 PC only on one CPU with 13 %.
> I am not looking for parallel computing availability.
> I only want, that Mathematica performs on my PC on one CPU at about 70 %
> or better.
> Kind regards
My guess is that you have 8 cores. I did the hard computation
with the help of Mathematica :)
CPU showing represents the % of total load on _all_ cores.
Mathematica is using the one core fully, but that is only
13% of the total capacity.
Prev by Date:
Re: Pet peeve about version numbers of Mathematica
Next by Date:
Re: Default font in Mathematica 9
Previous by thread:
cell merge bug not only when merging cells
Next by thread:
Help with RootLocusPlot