Re: SystemModeler Users?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129222] Re: SystemModeler Users?
- From: s.danny.brown at gmail.com
- Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 05:02:05 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Friday, December 21, 2012 10:37:50 AM UTC, Comer Duncan wrote: > Hi, > > > > I bought SystemModeler a while back. I am wondering whether there are SystemModeler users on this general list? I have some questions about how to convert a Berkeley Madonna model to SystemModeler. When I asked Support at Wolfram I was told that I'd have to buy support if my question was coming more than 30 days after the purchase, which it definitely is. So, I am wondering whether anyone has looked into how to relate models in other formats to SystemModeler, since I guess it is ending up that I will need to do the conversion myself. Alas, I am a beginner. > > > > Thanks for your help. Also, I am interested in any ways users out there are using SystemModeler since such information is usually useful to become a better user of this software. > > > > Comer I'm also here for SystemModeler, and I'm looking for a tutor! PLEASE HELP, anyone and everyone! I can't even make a rod that turns at a constant speed and has constant torque. I'm like a lost child and need help ASAP. I'm trying to work with 1D ideal planetary gears and test their torques & speeds. I'm looking for a real, paid onsite tutor (located in/around Oxford/London) or just helpful hints--and anything in between! Please, ask your friends if you yourself can't help, pleeeeeeaaaase! Danny