MathGroup Archive 2012

[Date Index] [Thread Index] [Author Index]

Search the Archive

Re: SystemModeler Users?

• To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129222] Re: SystemModeler Users?
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 05:02:05 -0500 (EST)
  • Delivered-to: l-mathgroup@mail-archive0.wolfram.com
  • Delivered-to: l-mathgroup@wolfram.com
  • Delivered-to: mathgroup-newout@smc.vnet.net
  • Delivered-to: mathgroup-newsend@smc.vnet.net
  • References: <kb1e5u$oum$1@smc.vnet.net>

On Friday, December 21, 2012 10:37:50 AM UTC, Comer Duncan wrote:
> Hi,
>
>
>
> I bought SystemModeler a while back. I am wondering whether there are SystemModeler users on this general list?  I have some questions about how to convert a Berkeley Madonna model to SystemModeler.  When I asked Support at Wolfram I was told that I'd have to buy support if my question was coming more than 30 days after the purchase, which it definitely is.  So, I am wondering whether anyone has looked into how to relate models in other formats to SystemModeler, since I guess it is ending up that I will need to do the conversion myself.  Alas, I am a beginner.
>
>
>
> Thanks for your help. Also, I am interested in any ways users out there are using SystemModeler since such information is usually useful to become a better user of this software.
>
>
>
> Comer

I'm also here for SystemModeler, and I'm looking for a tutor!  PLEASE HELP, anyone and everyone!
  I can't even make a rod that turns at a constant speed and has constant torque.  I'm like a lost child and need help ASAP.

I'm trying to work with 1D ideal planetary gears and test their torques & speeds.  I'm looking for a real, paid onsite tutor (located in/around Oxford/London) or just helpful hints--and anything in between!

Please, ask your friends if you yourself can't help, pleeeeeeaaaase!
Danny

• Prev by Date: Re: Terrible unit trouble in Mathematic 9
  • Next by Date: Re: Logarithmic Color Scale in a ListContourPlot
  • Previous by thread: SystemModeler Users?
  • Next by thread: SystemModeler Users?