- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129208] SystemModeler Users?
- From: Comer Duncan <comer.duncan at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 05:38:58 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I bought SystemModeler a while back. I am wondering whether there are SystemModeler users on this general list? I have some questions about how to convert a Berkeley Madonna model to SystemModeler. When I asked Support at Wolfram I was told that I'd have to buy support if my question was coming more than 30 days after the purchase, which it definitely is. So, I am wondering whether anyone has looked into how to relate models in other formats to SystemModeler, since I guess it is ending up that I will need to do the conversion myself. Alas, I am a beginner.
Thanks for your help. Also, I am interested in any ways users out there are using SystemModeler since such information is usually useful to become a better user of this software.
Prev by Date:
Re: Confused about Export on a remote kernel
Next by Date:
Re: Terrible unit trouble in Mathematic 9
Previous by thread:
Re: Logarithmic Color Scale in a ListContourPlot
Next by thread:
Re: SystemModeler Users?