Mesh Problem with mathematica 8
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129226] Mesh Problem with mathematica 8
- From: "mj at marcjohnson.fr" <mj at marcjohnson.fr>
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2012 07:08:35 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I currently have problem with "mathematica 8"
I am trying to produce a clean .STL for rapid prototyping
However "mathematica 8" optimize meshes by uniforming the polygon size along the surfaces,
while I need the meshes to follow exactly the net of the coordinate lines of the parametrization.
Does anyone know how to solve that problem ?
Prev by Date:
Typo in Mathematica 9 Documentation?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Typo in Mathematica 9 Documentation?
Next by thread:
Re: Mesh Problem with mathematica 8