Mesh Problem with mathematica 8

Dear everyone,

I currently have problem with "mathematica 8"

I am trying to produce a clean .STL for rapid prototyping

However "mathematica 8" optimize meshes by uniforming the polygon size along the surfaces,

while I need the meshes to follow exactly the net of the coordinate lines of the parametrization.

Does anyone know how to solve that problem ?

Best Regard.

Marc Johnson