Re: Minimizing Suggestions Bar

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg129281] Re: Minimizing Suggestions Bar
  • From: "Harvey P. Dale" <hpd at>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:08:46 -0500 (EST)

Thanks, Nasser, but that doesn't work.  When I uncheck the "Show suggestions bar" the bar goes away completely.  What I want is for that bar to appear but to be minimized.  To be clear: if I allow the suggestions bar to appear (by checking the box you described), it has an x in a circle to the far right margin.  When I check on that, the bar disappears but an arrow takes the place of the x in a circle.  Then whenever I want a suggestion, all I have to do is click on the arrow and the full suggestions bar reappears.
	What I would like is to have the suggestions bar appear minimized from the beginning (saving me the step of clicking on the x in a circle each time Istart up).  Can that be done as the default?