Re: how to run a shell command in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg129280] Re: how to run a shell command in mathematica?
- From: phy <zuoweiliu at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:08:26 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Type in the following command in your Mathematica notebook
Run["chmod a+x some-file"]
Prev by Date:
Re: Syntax Coloring Issue
Next by Date:
Re: Minimizing Suggestions Bar
Previous by thread:
Re: Problem with Expand and Modulus in Mathematica 9?
Next by thread:
Cursor position on images