Re: Cursor position on images

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129303] Re: Cursor position on images
  • From: spamslayer19 at gmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 20:49:49 -0500 (EST)

And of course define ptsList = {}; before anything else. I left out the most important part!

On Saturday, December 29, 2012 9:24:56 PM UTC-6, spamsl... at gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, December 29, 2012 2:08:29 PM UTC-6, King, Peter R wrote:
>
> > I am sure this is straightforward but I cannot quite see how to do this
>
> I have an image (jpg file, but could be any format if that matters). I want
>
>  to be able to left click on the image and mark the point with a dot of some sort and collect the coordinates of the point (the coordinate system is
 fairly arbitrary). I then want to be able to repeat this as many times as required and end up with a list of the coordinates of the points clicked on for further manipulation. Clickpane should do the trick but I can't work out how.