question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg129284] question
  • From: "Hagwood, Charles R" <charles.hagwood at nist.gov>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 15:09:46 -0500 (EST)

I have a matrix, say 88 x 9 .  I use FindCluster to find say 3 clusters, i.e. the 88  rows are partitioned into 3 clusters.  I want to use 3 colors to highlight these rows. For example, the rows in cluster 1 highlighted with color1, cluster 2 highlighted with color2 and cluster 3 highlighted with color 3.  I want to be able to read the data underneath the highlight.   How can this be done in Mathematica?

Charles Hagwood