Re: Derivative of experimental data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124729] Re: Derivative of experimental data
- From: "Oleksandr Rasputinov" <oleksandr_rasputinov at ymail.com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 02:06:26 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 10:02:27 -0000, Armand Tamzarian <mike.honeychurch at gmail.com> wrote: > > incidentally there is a Savitzky-Golay in the wolfram library but it > seems no one ever goes there now to search for code. > > Mike > The code on MathSource is inefficiently written and completely ignores the endpoints, resulting in a truncated signal. The code I posted is better. Maybe I'll submit it to MathSource one day...