Re: Initialization Cells Not Evaluated When Notebook Saved to CDF

On 2/3/2012 1:13 AM, Gregory Lypny wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I've saved a notebook to CDF.  It has a number of initialization
> cells.  The functions and values of the variables that have been
> initialized are then used or displayed in other cells that make use of
> Dynamic[].  The notebook works fine when opened in Mathematica but in
> the CDF Player, most of the cells with results display errors because
> functions and variables have not been initialized.  What am I doing
> wrong?
>
> Gregory

When I do something like this, I add

    SaveDefinitions->True

to the Dynamic (I use Manipulate, so I add that to the end of the
Manipulate).  see if this will fix it for you.

Other than that, I had no problems really with using initialization
cells in a demonstration notebook and then running the demo inside
the CDF plugin in a browser.

--Nasser