Initialization Cells Not Evaluated When Notebook Saved to CDF

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124739] Initialization Cells Not Evaluated When Notebook Saved to CDF
  • From: Gregory Lypny <gregory.lypny at videotron.ca>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 02:11:15 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone,

I've saved a notebook to CDF.  It has a number of initialization
cells.  The functions and values of the variables that have been
initialized are then used or displayed in other cells that make use of
Dynamic[].  The notebook works fine when opened in Mathematica but in
the CDF Player, most of the cells with results display errors because
functions and variables have not been initialized.  What am I doing
wrong?

Gregory