Mathematica 8 - kernel hangs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124778] Mathematica 8 - kernel hangs
- From: Tim Haynes <noobwhisperer at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 06:04:03 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello All -
I'm experienced user of Mathematica since the early 90s
I'm using Mathematica 8 Home Edition and find the kernel is hanging
way more frequently than I've ever seen before. I have Mathematica 7
(professional version) installed at my job and the same notebooks that
hang in my Home Edition work fine in Mathematica 7.
Anyone else having this issue with version 6 Home Edition?
Anyone know if this could be related to the parallel kernels or new
"Dynamic Evaluation" ?
I've played around with some of the kernel params but kind find any
Prev by Date:
Re: Filling area between curves
Next by Date:
Re: creation of date list
Previous by thread:
Cautionary tale : Remember to close StringToStream...
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica 8 - kernel hangs