Re: Front end won't start on win7 64
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124811] Re: Front end won't start on win7 64
- From: Jim <jamescsquire at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 05:27:41 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Feb 7, 4:03 am, Shizu <slivo.v... at msa.hinet.net> wrote: > On my Win7 64/8G RAM, CDF Player never works. on any browser -- IE, Firefox, Safari, etc. The front-end works fine. I have no idea about the CDF, coz I always use the front end. You may try to reinstall the OS. It seems to me that you installed something that damaged your OS. ...correction to my previous post. I can start the end by double- clicking on a .nb (not .cdf), which will start the front-end to the full Mathematica program, even though directly executing the front end does not work.