- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124927] simple PDE?
- From: "Manuel G. Cerpa" <cercman at gmail.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 05:05:10 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I need your help with this problem:
D[z[x,y],x] + D[z[x,y],y] + b*z[x,y] = 0, z[0,y]=1-Exp[-1000*y], z[x,
0]=0, 0<x<1, y>0, b>0.
Using NDSolve with MethodOfLines, I have a error: mxst.
How solve it?
Prev by Date:
Re: Some assistance from seasoned users.
Next by Date:
Re: MenuCommand Events
Previous by thread:
Re: Repackaging function arguments
Next by thread:
Re: simple PDE?