Setting global graphics options

I have converged to a set of graphics options with respect to frames, labels, fonts etc, that I use very often. How can I set up Mathematica to load my options at launch time? I know I can use SetOptions but I would have to execute this command each time I launch Mathematica. Is there a way to set these options in the preferences somewhere? I looked  under Format/Option Inspector but could not identify an appropriate option.

Thanks

Themis