Setting global graphics options
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124932] Setting global graphics options
- From: Themis Matsoukas <tmatsoukas at me.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 05:06:54 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
I have converged to a set of graphics options with respect to frames, labels, fonts etc, that I use very often. How can I set up Mathematica to load my options at launch time? I know I can use SetOptions but I would have to execute this command each time I launch Mathematica. Is there a way to set these options in the preferences somewhere? I looked under Format/Option Inspector but could not identify an appropriate option.
Prev by Date:
Re: List Manipulation
Next by Date:
Contributing dtSearch indexer plugin for Mathematica notebooks
Previous by thread:
Re: simple PDE?
Next by thread:
Re: Setting global graphics options