Re: Setting global graphics options
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124949] Re: Setting global graphics options
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 03:43:41 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
On 2/12/12 at 5:06 AM, tmatsoukas at me.com (Themis Matsoukas) wrote: >I have converged to a set of graphics options with respect to >frames, labels, fonts etc, that I use very often. How can I set up >Mathematica to load my options at launch time? I know I can use >SetOptions but I would have to execute this command each time I >launch Mathematica. Is there a way to set these options in the >preferences somewhere? I looked under Format/Option Inspector but >could not identify an appropriate option. Put the SrtOptions command you use to set the options you want in the init.m file located at ToFileName[$UserBaseDirectory,"Kernel"] Commands in that file execute whenever the kernel is started.