Re: Setting global graphics options
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124935] Re: Setting global graphics options
- From: "Oleksandr Rasputinov" <oleksandr_rasputinov at ymail.com>
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 03:38:48 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, 12 Feb 2012 10:11:30 -0000, Themis Matsoukas <tmatsoukas at me.com> wrote: > I have converged to a set of graphics options with respect to frames, > labels, fonts etc, that I use very often. How can I set up Mathematica > to load my options at launch time? I know I can use SetOptions but I > would have to execute this command each time I launch Mathematica. Is > there a way to set these options in the preferences somewhere? I looked > under Format/Option Inspector but could not identify an appropriate > option. > > Thanks > > Themis > Place the appropriate SetOptions expression into init.m. This is how the front end options are set up when Mathematica starts, for example.