Re: Setting global graphics options

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124947] Re: Setting global graphics options
  • From: David Reiss <dbreiss at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 03:42:59 -0500 (EST)

You can do this by editing an appropriate init.m file to contain the
appropriate commands.  The one that would apply to a single user and
which will survive an update to your Mathematica is located here
(execute it to open the directory where you should see the init.m
file):

SystemOpen[ToFileName[$UserAddOnsDirectory, "Kernel"]]

Best,
David