Re: Setting global graphics options

On 2/12/2012 4:11 AM, Themis Matsoukas wrote:
>  How can I set up Mathematica to load my options at launch time?

You can add the commands to the init.m file?

Possible locations for init.m files include the following:

$BaseDirectory/Kernel
$UserBaseDirectory/Kernel
$BaseDirectory/FrontEnd
$UserBaseDirectory/FrontEnd

For example, on windows I see one here:

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Mathematica\Kernel\init.m

But I prefer to put the commands I want in an m file and
put the file on my own separate data disk, away from the C drive
in case I update Mathemtica, then I might lose the file.

Simply load the commands from the .m file using << after starting Mathematica.

--Nasser