simple question on DSolve

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg124954] simple question on DSolve
  • From: Gualtiero Badin <gualtiero.badin at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 06:37:37 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
if I try to solve the simple boundary value problem

y''+ky=0
y'(0)=0
y'(1)=0

mathematica returns me y=0, that is correct but that is not the
complete answer... Does anyone know how to get the complete answer?
(of course i know the complete answer, but I would like to solve some
uglier versions of the same problem...)
Thanks