Print Selection, Mathematica 7, in Lion
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124956] Print Selection, Mathematica 7, in Lion
- From: phillman5 <phillman5 at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 06:38:19 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have Mathematica 7 Home. I searched in this news group with out any hints of Help. I upgraded to OSX Lion, and now can not use Print Selection, I just get a blank page. Printing the whole document works. Print PDF to Preview or to a file, the same, blank. I reinstalled my printer, nada. I tried different print environments (what ever that does) with no luck either.