Workbench Profile question
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg124962] Workbench Profile question
- From: "Eric Michielssen" <emichiel at eecs.umich.edu>
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 06:40:24 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am using Workbench to profile my code.
Suppose I have 2 modules, let's call them A, B (they are too long to
replicate here). While running my code, Module B is called repeatedly from
A, say in a Do loop. I would like to profile total usage of B (not one
instance), which rules out embedding each call to B in a Profile
I could, of course, profile A, but the information produced on B would be
buried in between timing data pertaining to other parts of A (which for my
long module A makes it virtually impossible to understand what's happening
Is there a way to accomplish this?
Prev by Date:
Re: simple PDE?
Next by Date:
Re: Setting global graphics options
Previous by thread:
Re: question about NIntegrate
Next by thread:
Trouble with Perspective