MathLinkException ErrorCode 11

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg125001] MathLinkException ErrorCode 11
  • From: Joe Eddy <jceddy at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 06:24:36 -0500 (EST)

Can anyone give me a hint about what this might mean?

I'm getting an exception when I call the "Compute()" command, which
looks like this:

Wolfram.NETLink.MathLinkException: Error code: 11. Connected MathLink
program has closed the link, but there might still be data underway.
   at Wolfram.NETLink.WrappedKernelLink.NextPacket()
   at Wolfram.NETLink.KernelLinkImpl.WaitForAnswer()
   at Wolfram.NETLink.MathKernel.Connect()
   at Wolfram.NETLink.MathKernel.Compute()
   at Wolfram.NETLink.MathKernel.Compute(String input)
   at ......

Does anyone know if there is documentation of these errors and their
causes anywhere?

Thanks,
Joe