Re: multiple selection control
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125043] Re: multiple selection control
- From: "djmpark" <djmpark at comcast.net>
- Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 06:31:29 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <33364411.165267.1329564699613.JavaMail.root@m06>
What about an ActionMenu? Possibly with a Tooltip on the label. David Park djmpark at comcast.net http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/index.html From: axel [mailto:axel.kilian at hs-merseburg.de] I need a control object which enables the user to chose one or more items from a list. In pricipal, this can be done using a CheckboxBar. However, if the list is long this is not convenient, because the CheckboxBar becomes too large. It would be nice to have something like a PopupMenu, with an Option "MultipleSelection". How can I get such a widget?