what type of InterpolatingFunction?

Hi,

I am solving a system of three ODE 's with NDSolve. It works fine and
I can plot the results but I need to know about the details of the
scheme that Mathematica uses to come up with the numerical solution.
It only gives InterpolatingFunction as the solution. I am not
assigning any methods for it. Any ideas on how I can figure this out?

Thanks