what type of InterpolatingFunction?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg125072] what type of InterpolatingFunction?
- From: nt <sagittarius5962 at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 02:51:15 -0500 (EST)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hi, I am solving a system of three ODE 's with NDSolve. It works fine and I can plot the results but I need to know about the details of the scheme that Mathematica uses to come up with the numerical solution. It only gives InterpolatingFunction as the solution. I am not assigning any methods for it. Any ideas on how I can figure this out? Thanks