what type of InterpolatingFunction?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg125072] what type of InterpolatingFunction?
  • From: nt <sagittarius5962 at>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 02:51:15 -0500 (EST)

I am solving a system of three ODE 's with NDSolve. It works fine and
I can plot the results but I need to know about the details of the
scheme that Mathematica uses to come up with the numerical solution.
It only gives InterpolatingFunction as the solution. I am not
assigning any methods for it. Any ideas on how I can figure this out?